Feb 22, 2012

Limitless

I want to break free of all expectations
Limitations
Estimations
I yearn to be me
jump to the sky
ride with the clouds
into endless blue
I will change the world
Surprise you all
Write a song that’s never been heard
Climb a height that’s never been seen
Take a chance on something
Something, someone
Thats never been given one
Fly with the wind
Melt away
Regret’s echoes never heard again
Say things I’ve never said
Travel to every end of the earth
Swim every river
See every sight
destined for greatness
just watch me take flight

4 mga kritiko:

Mac Callister said...

oy ang ganda nito! aylabit!

xinoko said...

abutin mo ang lahat, kaya mu yan, kahit sumugal ka at mabigo eh wala namang sinabi sa buhay na pag ikaw ay nabigo eh game over na, :)

nakidawdaw lang po, salamat at magandang araw

Vintot said...

Salamat mac. ;-)

Vintot said...

Masarap gawin ang mga bagay na walang humahadlang o nagdidikta satin. :-) salamat sa pagdalaw. ;-)

Post a Comment

Paalala: Ipahayag ang inyong emosyon, puna, kuro-kuro, mungkahi, at opinyon hinggil sa post na ito ay aking pasasalamatan.

Followers