Dec 19, 2010

Untill we meet again

Im sure ito na lang ang kulang. Baka nga eto na lang ang hinihintay mo or ako Hindi ko alam kung naghihintayan na lang ba tayo kung sino ang mauuna or you just want to show a little courtesy na ako na lang ang umalis kesa ako ang iwan mo. To formalize everything, Mahal, I just left.



I left with my pride. I left with full of love. I left with good memories with you.

I still respect you as my partner. My “ has been” partner. Everything happens for a reason. You’re a good reason. You’re in fact part of my being. I admire how you treated me, how you handled me.



but our love fades. Alam kong alam mo yun. Sa simula lang pala tayo click. Sa simula lang pala tayo okay. Natatawa ako kapag hindi nag ja-jive ang ang mga ideas natin. Ibang-iba kesa noon. Ngayon kasi, madalas ay iba ang tingin mo o ideas mo sa mga bagay-bagay. Dati-rati, laging pareho tayo ng iniisip. Dati lagi tayong nagkukwentuhan. Dati hindi tayo matutulog hangga’t hindi okay ang isa’t-isa.



You lost me somewhere.

Until I found myself with someone. Hindi ito justification. Tingin ko, intervention ni God ito. I will not go into details. It is unethical. I wish you happiness too. I think I am not your happiness and I really hope I am not, I guess that’s why I left. I want you to know that I will still pursue my happiness. I may sound selfish but for me its freedom. It’s about searching love and finding one. I guess, nahanap kami ni Cupido at Pinagtagpo.

Sabi natin nun, incase na maghiwalay tayo, no dramas di ba ? Just leave the house. I kissed you Goodbye while you were sleeping. Last kiss as a sign of respect.


I have loved you and will always be thankful that once, you’ve been part of me.

Thank you for all the love, the memories and lessons that we both learned. Till we meet again.

2 mga kritiko:

Anonymous said...

dunno what to say.. i feel sad.. :(

Vintot said...

lols emo ka angel ah haha

Post a Comment

Paalala: Ipahayag ang inyong emosyon, puna, kuro-kuro, mungkahi, at opinyon hinggil sa post na ito ay aking pasasalamatan.

Followers