Dec 7, 2011

Drunk

Tomorow is far away
My legs truckled to gravitation
With all women I want to play
And punish darkness on the plantations
Filled with dizziness hurting my head
Complaint´s sweat is peering in the future tray
But the feeling of the previous enjoyment
Is all about the life´s sled
The sense of quality or tasty sauce
Is spreading all over my body
Joy of capturing the night´s gloss
Is hunting my liver into underground caddy
Directions are switching in front of my eyes
I am capable to shoot my way home
Or somewhere else it also would be nice
My head is one lifetime surrounding poem.

5 mga kritiko:

Unknown said...

hahaha! ninanam ko raw or ina analyze yung mga phrases dito - and i am kinda lost. Pero ayon! Napagtanto ko na kung ano ang mensahe - hahahaha. slow me! Nasa title lang pala ang sagot. Kampay! hahaha! Sensya naman, di ako umiinom!

Vintot said...

@Ollie

good boy ka bro ha.haha salamat sa pagbisita bro.

Diamond R said...

nose bleed me.

Hiyono said...

Life is short. Sin a little! Hahaha.

Ang pagkalasing eh di lang naman dahil sa alak. Pwedeng sa power, sa kasalanan at sa drugs din.

Vintot said...

@Diamond

haha kapit lang bro :D


@Hiyono


tama tama life is tooooo short kaya enjoy life to the fullest. :)

Post a Comment

Paalala: Ipahayag ang inyong emosyon, puna, kuro-kuro, mungkahi, at opinyon hinggil sa post na ito ay aking pasasalamatan.

Followers